• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Help Saving Mp Progress

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ZygisD

ZygisD

Zombie

• Forum Member
  • 7 posts

Hello everyone so am new here,but i need help,so am found this amazing mod,and i playing it with friend and i see there is no save game,we started again,again,again then i start searching so i started server uplouded map,but the same,i start searching for help then i found persistandDB or somthing like that but i cant get it work,so please help am using TA2DST to create server but now am use Wasteland Mission Server Kit so if u cant tell me how , can u uploud server with working save game thanks.

KiloSwiss

KiloSwiss

100+ Post Club

• Forum Member
  • 455 posts

Okay first: Hello!

You find all information in this pinned thread here: http://www.404games....rsistent-stats/

Or by using the search function on the top of the page.

btw.

I guess you are playing the Wasteland Mission not the Mod, don't confuse people by calling it a Mod since the Mod version is completely different and already has a database that saves things, while the Wasteland Mission file needs Ed!s persistentscripts in the *.PBO and the iniDB MOD running serverside to save player loadouts and locked objects (bases).

Greez KiloSwiss

• Apelsingummi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users