• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

No boxes spawning

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vikbe

Vikbe

Survivor

• Forum Member
  • 21 posts
Hello again! The players on our server disliked the nerf of the ammo boxes so we added some guns and merged some of the existing crates. I then changed the boxspawning.sqf to look like this: _nerfBoxes = ["basicUS","basicUS2","basicRU","basicPMC","basicSpecial2"];

After we did this boxes don't seem to spawn anymore. Any clue why this is happening and what we did wrong?

Edited by Vikbe, 04 January 2013 - 10:50 PM.

Vikbe

Vikbe

Survivor

• Forum Member
  • 21 posts
Also the clock seems to be accelerated meaning we get nighttime even though the starting time is set to 8 AM

costlyy

costlyy

Code Wizard

• [404Games]Founder

• 237 posts
  • LocationGloucestershire
  • costlyy

Steam Profile

Difficult to troubleshoot these issues without more context.

Also, time has been changed to a 8 hour day/night cycle.

Costlyy - 404Games Co-Founder

Vikbe

Vikbe

Survivor

• Forum Member
  • 21 posts
I changed the amount of different ammo boxes using the line mentioned above. After i did this the boxes stopped spawning.

costlyy

costlyy

Code Wizard

• [404Games]Founder

• 237 posts
  • LocationGloucestershire
  • costlyy

Steam Profile

we add some guns and merged some of the existing crates.

I changed the amount of different ammo boxes using the line mentioned above. After i did this the boxes stopped spawning.

You're saying 2 different things? If you only changed the nerfBoxes array with valid entries and correct syntax there shouldn't be a problem, however, if you changed the nerfBoxes parsing script and that was erroring then it could cause them not to spawn as when a script errors it just stops.

Costlyy - 404Games Co-Founder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users