• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Locked Safe emptied of items?!? pls help.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wilko

wilko

Zombie

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

been playing on the Dayz Epoch server 37.59.90.82:2302 for approximately 3 weeks now and has recently been updated to 1.0.2.3. i've just logged in to find all items from one of my LOCKED safes has vanished.....yet all weapons and tools remaining.

i had roughly 19 FULL briefcases in there, among other valuables....all gone. the other 2 safes i have remain intact, nothings missing from any of them at all.

whilst trying to unlock this particular safe i got kicked by Battleye for some kinda infringement or other....something to do with addweaponvariable nonsense, even though i was simply in the process of unlocking it at the time. last time i'd checked on the contents of that safe it was full and everything was as it should be.

the server was updated lastnight, by DomUK as i was online at that time....playername: wilko. since i last accessed the safe to present day no-one else has been on the server.

i've just registered with 404games.co.uk and posted here, in the hopes that something can be resolved regarding this matter.

many thanks for any & all assistance provided, in advance.

wilko.

wilko

wilko

Zombie

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

ok. whilst unlocking the very same safe, BattlEye kicked me again. re-entering my safe code & locking the other 2 safes was no problem, but with the one safe thats now emptied of all items, i re-entered the safe code, then get kicked the second i begin locking the safe.

'You were kicked off the game.

(BattlEye: AddWeaponCargo Restriction #4)'

wrote down the message given this time around, but i'm no closer to understanding what exactly happened or why.

turns out i can't even 'Maintain' my building wall's either without being immediately kicked by BattlEye for doing something i could easily do 48hrs earlier.

can't bring myself to return to my game after all this.

any information regarding this would be most welcome.

wilko.

DomUk

DomUk

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• [404Games]Founder

• 2642 posts
  • LocationDorking, Uk
  • DomUK

Steam Profile

BF4 Battlelog Profile

• 404 DomUK90
    118 - Brigadier General IX
    Played 323.3 hrs
  • 14300000 14890000
  • Percentage of vote: 43.31%

• Top Weapon: SAIGA 12K
  • Top Vehicle: TYPE 99 MBT
  • Skill / SPM 255 / 737.99
  • Wins / Losses: 427 / 397
  • Kills / Deaths: 16393 / 17144
  • WLR / KDR: 1.08 / 0.96
  • Accuracy: 16.82 %

Hi Wilko,

I updated our filters and did some changes, did this not fix the server?

I will try to put some time aside tomorrow to come and do some testing, I have never played epoch before so will open the wiki and build some stuff to do some testing.

DomUk - 404Games Founder -- Please Do Not PM Me Unless Asked! For all support questions post in the relevant forum so that all staff can help!
Lynavly.png

wilko

wilko

Zombie

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

just logged back on to the server this morning (15/10/13) and discovered yet another patch update....1.0.2.4. now this usually isn't a problem, however this time i discover my previous character and everything he's done these last 6 weeks has been deleted....EVERYTHING?!?

after installing the latest patch and logging in, i've found i've needed to select a new character and nothing i had before i have now.

noticed early AM a player online named Julian, yet no-one else could log in, so assumed it was admin....then at some point the server had been updated to the latest patch, so that i felt explained that, but to lose everything i've worked for....again?!?

can anything be done about this or am i all the way back to square one again?

wilko.

HPOfficial

HPOfficial

Survivor

• Forum Member
  • 23 posts

Here is a fix to this issue (for the owners of the server), 

Go to your instance folder (the one in your main directory) then BattlEye, and open up the file called BEServer.cfg,

Inside you will have about 10 lines that will look something like this

RConPassword xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MaxPing 250
MaxSetPosPerInterval 2 1
MaxCreateVehiclePerInterval 72 1
MaxSetDamagePerInterval 36 1
MaxAddBackpackCargoPerInterval 12 1
MaxAddMagazineCargoPerInterval 96 1
MaxAddWeaponCargoPerInterval 24 1
MaxDeleteVehiclePerInterval 48 1
MaxAttachToPerInterval 4 1

Change the 96 in MaxAddMagazineCargoPerInterval 96 1 to 270

and change the 55 in MaxAddWeaponCargoPerInterval 24 1 to 55

So it should look like this now

RConPassword xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MaxPing 250 
MaxCreateVehiclePerInterval 72 1
MaxSetPosPerInterval 2 1
MaxSetDamagePerInterval 36 1
MaxAddBackpackCargoPerInterval 12 1
MaxAddMagazineCargoPerInterval 270 1
MaxAddWeaponCargoPerInterval 55 1
MaxDeleteVehiclePerInterval 48 1
MaxAttachToPerInterval 4 1

Cheers

Edited by HPOfficial, 30 October 2013 - 08:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users