• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Is there anyway we can get some people on the server?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wunderbear

Wunderbear

Zombie

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Hello, me and my friends have been playing on this server for about a 2 weeks. We really enjoy this server, because its stable, very little glitches and stable frame-rate. Only issues we have been having is that sometimes tents despawn, but that is a minor issue compared to what one can expect on other servers. 

What we really would like is to have more and perhaps more organized people on. It can get very dull when around 70% of the time its only us online. Another thing i would like to adress is that for me its very strange how you flag with "active admins", when in 2 weeks time havnt seen a single one, even though i play on a dailiy basis. 

So is it possible in anyway that we  as players can help out and try to get more people on or try to get the admins more involved. Its a really shame to see that one of the best and most stable servers is "dead".

Thanks for hosting a clean server, and hopefully we can try to get more people on, have the greatest of days. best regards from Wunderbear and team DOG

klauS

klauS

100+ Post Club

• [404]Member

• 1063 posts
  • LocationGlasgow
  • pd_klaus

Steam Profile

BF4 Battlelog Profile

• 404 KlausUK
    15 - Corporal V
    Played 23.3 hrs
  • 334000 373000
  • Percentage of vote: 9.42%

• Top Weapon: U-100 MK5
  • Top Vehicle: TYPE 99 MBT
  • Skill / SPM 135 / 237.96
  • Wins / Losses: 29 / 38
  • Kills / Deaths: 439 / 634
  • WLR / KDR: 0.76 / 0.69
  • Accuracy: 8.45 %

Although the admins might not always be in-game, there's always several of us on teamspeak or watching the server console. If you ever have issues, just jump on TS and you'll be able to get help.

Wunderbear

Wunderbear

Zombie

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

There is a big difference between "migth not always be in-game" towards not being seen for 2 weeks. How ever that was hardly the point of the post i made. Is there knowledge towards the real issue at hand you could add? Or does the staff not care of the numbers of the server?

Ale

Ale

Back in 10

• [404]Member

• 1466 posts
  • Aledrayth

Steam Profile

BF4 Battlelog Profile

• Top Weapon: SCAR-H
  • Skill / SPM 278 / 726.47
  • Wins / Losses: 1021 / 807
  • Kills / Deaths: 34628 / 15081
  • WLR / KDR: 1.27 / 2.3
  • Accuracy: 21.96 %

It's not that we don't care, we do care. But we can't just make numbers happen on a server, it's down to the players where they want to play. We'd love to have a full loaded server. We have tried so many times before, but every single time no one seems interested and will just play on more popular and well known servers, and since 404 is reasonably unknown people don't bother playing on our servers. I personally dislike Day Z: Stand Alone (assuming that's the server you're talking about). There's nothing in it, and there's nothing to do except deathmatch everyone. The game is nowhere near finished and won't be for a looooong time.

You're welcome to put the word out and get people to come and play on the server and you know where we are if you have any technical problems you need help with. We appreciate that you've taken interest in our server, and hopefully if you stay dedicated to it, then it will start to populate.

Edited by Ale, 21 May 2014 - 03:57 PM.

Posted Image

Wunderbear

Wunderbear

Zombie

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Its not the stand alone. Its The Epoch server. Which in our opinion should have active ingame admins. Alot can be done if interest is shown, Such as costum events or consistently adding more content. But have not seen anything yet. Its just a check to see if we should bother to stick around.

Ale

Ale

Back in 10

• [404]Member

• 1466 posts
  • Aledrayth

Steam Profile

BF4 Battlelog Profile

• Top Weapon: SCAR-H
  • Skill / SPM 278 / 726.47
  • Wins / Losses: 1021 / 807
  • Kills / Deaths: 34628 / 15081
  • WLR / KDR: 1.27 / 2.3
  • Accuracy: 21.96 %

Most of what you're talking about is Epoch devs, not us. We run a standard version of Epoch, we can't chop and change stuff. We just run a server for people to play on.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users